Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Reading Notes: King Arthur Part B

Sir Galahad and the White Knight

Sticking with the theme of modernization, that is what I think I would want to do for my rewriting if I were to select this particular piece. I could have some of the toughest, most popular guys competing for their own shield and to become like the "knight" but to make it more relatable to today's time, maybe they could compete for a captain spot on the football team or a varsity athletic position.

Sir Lancelot's Vision

I hadn't heard this part of the story before, but I did enjoy it. Maybe, for a rewriting of this part, I could do a letter or a journal entry of sorts where Lancelot tells of his vision and expresses what it is that he has seen. This might could be modernized but it could also be kept in the original time period.
Sir Lancelot, the one who had the vision.

Sir Lancelot and the Five Hundred Knights

This story was interesting and seemed as if it were going to be a pivotal moment in the story. I could focus a rewrite on what makes him so bad in the nuns sight or something like that.



I liked the rest of the stories and the way that they added to the current plot, but for the sake of the rewrite, I have already decided that I wanted to write mine on something from the first half because I was more familiar with those.

Bibliography

Andrew Lang's King Arthur Unit

No comments:

Post a Comment